Biology Learning Center Self-Paced Courses
Courses for Spring 2015:
- Biology 100 - Biology Concepts
- Biology 105 - Environmental Biology
- Biology 156 - Intro Biology for Allied Health
- Biology 160 - Intro to Anatomy & Physiology
- Biology 181 - General Biology I for Majors
- Biology 182 - General Biology II for Majors
- Biology 201 - Anatomy & Physiology I
- Biology 202 - Anatomy & Physiology II
Spring 2015 Biology Learning Center (ST 107) Hours:
- Monday through Thursday: 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
FIRST DAY OF CLASSES in the BLC is Tuesday, January 20, 2015.
NOTE: The registration deadline for courses is Monday, January 19, 2015.
Students must first attend a required one-hour orientation. See your course homepages and/or D2L and check your Pima email for details from your instructor. If you are unable to attend this orientation, you MUST contact your instructor by January 20, 2015. A current Pima Student ID is required for orientation.
If you have any questions, please come directly to the Biology Learning Center in ST 107 on Tuesday, January 20, 2015.
Please see the "Information for Students and Faculty" link above for more information.
To contact us by phone: (520) 206-7176