Biology Learning Center Self-Paced Courses
Courses for Fall 2015:
- Biology 100 - Biology Concepts
- Biology 105 - Environmental Biology
- Biology 121 - Current Issues in Human Biology
- Biology 156 - Intro Biology for Allied Health
- Biology 160 - Intro to Anatomy & Physiology
- Biology 181 - General Biology I for Majors
- Biology 182 - General Biology II for Majors
- Biology 201 - Anatomy & Physiology I
- Biology 202 - Anatomy & Physiology II
Fall 2015 Biology Learning Center (ST 107) Hours:
- Monday through Thursday: 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
- The BLC will be closed from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM on Thursday 9/3/15, 9/10/15, 9/24/15, 10/1/15 and 10/8/15
FIRST DAY OF CLASSES in the BLC is Wednesday, August 26, 2015.
NOTE: The registration deadline for courses is Tuesday, August 25, 2015.
Students must first attend a required orientation in the three days of class: Wednesday-Friday, August 26-28. See your course homepages and/or D2L and check your Pima email for details from your Instructor. If you are unable to attend this orientation, you MUST contact your instructor by Wednesday, August 26.
A current Pima Student ID is required for orientation and to enter the Biology Learning Center. You can obtain an ID at the Cashier's Office in the CC building.
If you have any questions, please contact your Instructor.
Please see the "Information for Students" link above for more information.
To contact us by phone: (520) 206-7176