Biology Learning Center Self-Paced Courses
Courses for Spring 2017:
- Biology 100 - Biology Concepts
- Biology 105 - Environmental Biology
- Biology 108 - Plants, People, and Society
- Biology 121 - Current Issues in Human Biology
- Biology 156 - Intro Biology for Allied Health
- Biology 160 - Intro to Anatomy & Physiology
- Biology 181 - General Biology I for Majors
- Biology 182 - General Biology II for Majors
- Biology 201 - Anatomy & Physiology I
- Biology 202 - Anatomy & Physiology II
Spring 2017 Biology Learning Center (ST 107) Hours:
- Monday through Thursday: 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
A current Pima Student ID is required for orientation and to enter the Biology Learning Center. You can obtain an ID at the Cashier's Office in the CC building.
If you have any questions, please contact your Instructor or Tim Cruz (email@example.com), Department Chair, Sciences.
Please see the "Information for Students" link above for more information.
To contact us by phone: (520) 206-7176