Biology Learning Center Self-Paced Courses
Links to Biology Courses/Worksheets
Courses for Spring 2014:
- Biology 100 - Biology Concepts
- Biology 105 - Environmental Biology
- Biology 156 - Intro Biology for Allied Health
- Biology 160 - Intro to Anatomy & Physiology
- Biology 181 - General Biology I for Majors
- Biology 182 - General Biology II for Majors
- Biology 183 - Marine Biology
- Biology 201 - Anatomy & Physiology I
- Biology 202 - Anatomy & Physiology II
Spring 2014 Biology Learning Center (ST 107) Hours
- Monday through Thursday: 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
FIRST DAY OF CLASSES in the BLC is Tuesday, January 21, 2014.
These hours are in effect from January 21st to May 16th. We close at 2:00 PM on Friday, May 16, 2014. The last exams will be given at 1:00 PM on that day.
Please note, the Biology Learning Center will be closed for the following Holidays during the semester:
- Thursday and Friday, February 20-21: Rodeo Holiday
- Monday-Sunday, March 17-23: Spring Break
After registering (and paying) for a biology course at the Downtown Campus, BIO 105, 182 and 183 students must come into the Biology Learning Center (ST 107) for a short orientation starting the first day of classes and within the first few days of the semester. A current Pima Student ID is required for orientation.
NOTE: ALL BIO 100, 156, 160, 181, 201 and 202 students must first attend a required one-hour orientation as listed in the online course schedule. See your course homepages and/or D2L and check your Pima email for details.
Please see the "Information for Students and Faculty" link above for more information.
To contact us by phone: (520) 206-7176