Biology Learning Center Self-Paced Courses
Courses for Fall 2016:
- Biology 100 - Biology Concepts
- Biology 105 - Environmental Biology
- Biology 108 - Plants, People, and Society
- Biology 121 - Current Issues in Human Biology
- Biology 156 - Intro Biology for Allied Health
- Biology 160 - Intro to Anatomy & Physiology
- Biology 181 - General Biology I for Majors
- Biology 182 - General Biology II for Majors
- Biology 201 - Anatomy & Physiology I
- Biology 202 - Anatomy & Physiology II
Fall 2016 Biology Learning Center (ST 107) Hours:
- Monday through Thursday: 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
FIRST DAY OF CLASSES in the BLC is Wednesday, August 24, 2016. (Note: 14-week 100 and 105 begin Thursday September 8, 2016).
NOTE: The registration deadline for courses is Tuesday, August 23, 2016.
Students must first attend a required orientation in the three days of class: Wednesday-Friday, August 24-26. See your course homepages and/or D2L and check your Pima email for details from your Instructor. If you are unable to attend this orientation, you MUST contact your instructor by Wednesday, August 24.
A current Pima Student ID is required for orientation and to enter the Biology Learning Center. You can obtain an ID at the Cashier's Office in the CC building.
If you have any questions, please contact your Instructor or Tim Cruz (email@example.com), Department Chair, Sciences.
Please see the "Information for Students" link above for more information.
To contact us by phone: (520) 206-7176