Biology Learning Center Self-Paced Courses
Courses for Fall 2015:
- Biology 100 - Biology Concepts
- Biology 105 - Environmental Biology
- Biology 108 - Plants, People, and Society
- Biology 121 - Current Issues in Human Biology
- Biology 156 - Intro Biology for Allied Health
- Biology 160 - Intro to Anatomy & Physiology
- Biology 181 - General Biology I for Majors
- Biology 182 - General Biology II for Majors
- Biology 201 - Anatomy & Physiology I
- Biology 202 - Anatomy & Physiology II
Spring 2015 Biology Learning Center (ST 107) Hours:
- Monday through Thursday: 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
FIRST DAY OF CLASSES in the BLC is Tuesday, January 19, 2016.
NOTE: The registration deadline for courses is Monday, January 18, 2016.
Students must first attend a required orientation in the three days of class: Tuesday-Thursday, January 19-21. See your course homepages and/or D2L and check your Pima email for details from your Instructor. If you are unable to attend this orientation, you MUST contact your instructor by Tuesday, January 19.
A current Pima Student ID is required for orientation and to enter the Biology Learning Center. You can obtain an ID at the Cashier's Office in the CC building.
If you have any questions, please contact your Instructor.
Please see the "Information for Students" link above for more information.
To contact us by phone: (520) 206-7176